Vacancy: Customer Care Employee
Company: The Garrison B.V.
Are you a communicative, customer-oriented and friendly person with a passion for solving problems? Then we have the ideal job for you! The Garrison B.V. is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Employee for 38 hours a week.
As a Customer Service Employee you are the first point of contact for our customers. You are responsible for answering questions, solving problems and providing excellent customer service. In addition, you perform administrative tasks that contribute to the smooth handling of customer questions and requests.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Answering customer questions, e-mail and social media and reviews (Everything from 1 system)
- Solving complaints and problems in an efficient and customer-friendly manner
- Processing orders, returns and warranty requests
- Supporting colleagues with administrative tasks, such as requesting lost packages and checking backorders, etc.
- Minimum secondary education and thinking level
- Excellent command of the Dutch language in word and writing
- Command of the English and German language in word and writing
- Good communication skills and empathy
- A healthy dose of humour
- Affinity with our product range is a plus
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied position within a growing company
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours
- A pleasant working environment with an informal and collegial atmosphere
- Room for personal growth and development
- A full-time position of 38 hours a week.
Are you the Customer Care Employee we are looking for? Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com stating 'Vacancy Customer care Employee'. We look forward to your application!